Highest quality and 100% organic Ajmal Herbs Black Pepper late-harvested from the ripe pepper berries from the finest pepper growing lands offer perfect nutty taste and intense citrusy aroma. Sourced and collected originally and rich in nutrients and vitamins, Black Pepper ensures maximum health benefits, pure taste, and genuine quality as only 10 percent is harvested or obtained from the entire crop recognized by the color and size. Because of the late harvesting, Ajmal Herb’s Kali mirch has perfect taste, texture, and aroma, however, enriched with antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
Globally popular and used, Kali mirch is added in various dishes to enhance the flavor and to give a little spicy touch without bringing negative effects on the stomach. In whatever food you use it, the taste becomes more delicious while promoting the proper digestion and to increase the nutrient absorption. With salads, soups, roasted meats, desserts, and also with other kinds of spices, it makes the perfect pair.
By stimulating the taste buds, hydrochloric acid secretion enhances to improve the digestive system while avoiding constipation, stomach swelling and gas problems. Moreover, the abundance of excellent chemical compounds prevents a lot of diseases, most importantly the inflammatory and flatulent effects.
- Directly sourced and 100% natural
- A pure and fresh wholesome taste
- High valuable as not lost the original fragrance over time
- No synthetic manufacturing included
- Zero additives and artificial flavors
- Rich anti-oxidant and anti-biotic approach
- High safety standards are kept in view
- Maintains the working of the digestive system
- Prevent swellings or inflammatory issues
- Enhance the vitamin, nutrients and selenium absorption from the food
- The potassium, zinc, and minerals help to control the heart rate and blood flow
Piperine, the main active constituent within black pepper, has significant therapeutic benefits, with a 2012 research paper listing “immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-asthmatic, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and anti-amoebic properties”. Piperine appears to aid the absorption of herbal and chemical medicines, e.g. curcumin (from turmeric, Curcuma longa, p. 90), and in some cases, slow their clearance by the liver.