Clove is commonly used as a spice and belongs to the family of Myrtaceae. Clove benefits was widely used in Chinese civilization while the use then spread to other parts of the world, including Europe and Asia. Rich in various bioactive elements, laung benefits provide excellent support to oral health and maintains the body’s proper functioning. The addition of long in different Asian and African foods paired with other spices or ingredients as a flavoring agent enhances the taste.
Along with the flavoring, laung is used largely in the manufacturing of medicines to cure various ailments. The aphrodisiac properties in laung benefits make it the best agent against tooth decay, congestion and halitosis (bad breath). Clove benefits can heal swellings, small cuts, headache remedies, and flatulence because of its anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. The nutrients present in long are proteins, fiber, carbohydrates, while the presence of potassium, magnesium, calcium, and sodium brings a lot of benefits. By stimulating the digestive enzymes, the use of long in your daily routine can improve the digestive system very well.
- 100% originally cultivated
- Rigorous Quality and certified
- Rich in minerals, nutrients, and vitamins
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Eugenol properties
- Helpful in digestive disorders
- Effective to kill bacteria
- Excellent agent against cervical cancer
- Protects the liver
- Maintain the blood sugar level
- Protect the bones
- Boost up the energy and immunity